Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Question on Search Tempest

jmhusby

Not sure if this is the place to ask this question but--I am still searching for a Sovereign and I used Search Tempest for quick sarches of Craigs List. They apparently made changes to CL last week and ST had to change to work. When I use it now it blows up when I find a tractor I want to look at. Just want to know if its my computer or ST. Thanks.

search tempest has been really lagging on me and wont load my search's. been like that about a month now. I like to do a state search weekly.

Here is another problem I am having with the boards. I use both Internet Explorer and FireFox cause there are some sites where I have trouble getting information to download with Explorer. Well now I am having trouble with these forums using firefox. It says I am not logged on and I enter my user/password and it says they are invalid yet I can log in on Explorer. ASked one time and they say they can't see anything wrong. Very frustrating to say the least.