Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
steve-wis

Visit to Edens ltd.

steve-wis
No pics, just a story. Drove down to south-central Iowa last week to visit the daughter, son-in-law and grand-punkins for a couple of days. On the way down we drive thru Anamosa, Ia., so decided to contact Al Eden and see if we could stop by to say hi. We did stop in, and had a really nice visit with Al and also a tour of his shop. He was really fun to get to know, and he took over an hour of his time to give us the tour of his place. Al showed me the repower inc. products and how he designs and makes them up, very interesting! Also was invited for lunch, but we unfortunately had to get going. It is always nice to meet some of the other members from here, and Al really made us feel welcome. Thanks to you, Al, for your hospitality and taking your time for us. Even my wife had a good time. Thanks again Al!

DanD
I was on the phone one day with Al over my lunch break. I only wish I had had more time to talk to him. Was a very interesting and pleasant conversation. If for some reason I'm ever in his town, I'll stop in for sure.

Sign in to follow this