Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
acb10_64

New member here

acb10_64
Wes here from southern Lancaster County PA. I have 2 1964 Allis Chalmers B-10's, which i restored. The loader and the tiller have come in quite handy. Look forward to posting here more.:)

bnolte
Welcome!!! Just by measure of Craigslist postings, you are in pretty fertile country for AC/Simplicity hunting. Down here in this part of MD, it trends more toward yellow/white or green tractors, but I found a nice Landlord DLX out towards Fredrick a couple of weeks ago. As soon as the current monsoon dries out, I will put it through its paces.

larry8200
quote:
Originally posted by D10-Allis
Welcome to the club Wes, you have the Best tractors. Put the mower deck on the B-10 and sell the "Green" one! &:) &:)
Yup, thats right!! "going Green" DOES NOT mean deere.... And welcome! :D

toomanytractors
Welcome to the club--Lots of good stuff here!! However, to be perfectly above board I have to share my first impression. When I saw your post and looked at your pics my first thought was "OK, new guy, why not just come in here and blow us all out of the water -- first with your toys and then with the quality of workmanship. New guy?? I'm impressed!!8)8D. Good looking tractors!

acb10_64
quote:
Originally posted by jsarro
Welcome Wes! Awesome tractors! How does that loader work? Do you have a favorite?
I like them both, they run great and work hard when needed. The loader works awesome, just need the counter weight right, sure comes in handy. Brenda- Me and my friends like to go to port deposit to eat at CM Tugs restaurant, but its been awhile, not sure if its still called that as i understand its under new management.

Sign in to follow this