Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New member here

acb10_64

Wes here from southern Lancaster County PA. I have 2 1964 Allis Chalmers B-10's, which i restored. The loader and the tiller have come in quite handy. Look forward to posting here more.:)

Welcome!!! Just by measure of Craigslist postings, you are in pretty fertile country for AC/Simplicity hunting. Down here in this part of MD, it trends more toward yellow/white or green tractors, but I found a nice Landlord DLX out towards Fredrick a couple of weeks ago. As soon as the current monsoon dries out, I will put it through its paces.

Great looking tractors; you do great work. For workin' tractors they sure are clean. Welcome to the club.

Welcome to the club this is the best place for info on these tractors and the best people.

Welcome to the club Wes, you have the Best tractors. Put the mower deck on the B-10 and sell the "Green" one! &:) &:)

quote:
Originally posted by D10-Allis
Welcome to the club Wes, you have the Best tractors. Put the mower deck on the B-10 and sell the "Green" one! &:) &:)
Yup, thats right!! "going Green" DOES NOT mean deere.... And welcome! :D

Thanks for the welcome! Got the green machine before i knew of these old workhorses! haha:D

Welcome Wes! Nice looking tractors too! Im in NE Md just over the line, so we have a few from this area now!

Welcome to the club--Lots of good stuff here!! However, to be perfectly above board I have to share my first impression. When I saw your post and looked at your pics my first thought was "OK, new guy, why not just come in here and blow us all out of the water -- first with your toys and then with the quality of workmanship. New guy?? I'm impressed!!8)8D. Good looking tractors!

Nice looking pair you have there! We used to live in Port Deposit MD until I drug my husband up here. You are just up the road a bit from Port.

quote:
Originally posted by jsarro
Welcome Wes! Awesome tractors! How does that loader work? Do you have a favorite?
I like them both, they run great and work hard when needed. The loader works awesome, just need the counter weight right, sure comes in handy. Brenda- Me and my friends like to go to port deposit to eat at CM Tugs restaurant, but its been awhile, not sure if its still called that as i understand its under new management.