Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

getting my 314H together...

sammiefish

the "14" should be back from the machine shop soon... so just getting some things in order on the "3" some new paint for the pants...

air cleaner came out great!! rustoleum gloss black 500deg engine enamel.... I know gloss is a little crazy.. but im likin' it

front rims and some random brackets...8D

new paint for the axle...

rebushed pivot as well...

need to do the poor mans power steering yet.. and get to the rest of her!!

Nice! I also like to use Rustolium engine black gloss. It looks so clean. Wayne

Lookin very good Chris, Your right that gloss black looks great. I'm still stuck waiting on hydraulic parts for my 410Loader but I too am going to install my "poor-mans power steering" this week I hope. I finally gave in and bought the 2 gal. "cube" hydro tank from Northren. I'll have to mount it on the back :(

Looking good Chris! Been revaluating useing a shuttle drive tractor after having the Ark on the HB-314. Likley will go with a 312H as I want my HB joy rider back! Did you use "antique white" on the rims?

quote:
Originally posted by Mack
Looking good Chris! Been revaluating useing a shuttle drive tractor after having the Ark on the HB-314. Likley will go with a 312H as I want my HB joy rider back! Did you use "antique white" on the rims?
actually I used "almond" now Im thinking maybe antique would be better... what do you think... no harm in putting antique over the almond....

• 2 weeks later...
Chris are you using "Allis Chalmers Orange" equipment paint or another type? I always use "Rustoleum Canvas White" on my AC & Simp. tractor wheels, etc... But I like the look of your off-white choice. Looks kinda like a cool almond cream. I'm hoping for an update on your spindle bearings (poor mans Pwr Steering)sm01

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Bill725
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts