Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
MPH

found a Simplicty Landlord today

MPH
Called an add in the local store about a tiller for a bolens tractor, which I seen 2 years ago in a FFA warehouse. As I talked to guy about wanting to put it on a Simplicty trac he said he had one, no clue what model, welllll at 8:30 when I got off working I took a 60 mile drive, couldn't stand not knowing more. Turns up a Landlord with hydo lift, nice orange sickle mower, OEM plow, blade and snow blower all bright and orange, man was my heart pumpin, Told him good thing I didn't drive the truck down or I'd be offering 500 bucks I really don't have to spend on another trac. way he said "for THAT" I'll hold it for you, not out to sell it anyway, think I could have gotten it for 300. Down side of the situation is the stater/gen is missing alltogether, Herb told me once to buy more land, 3 acres is fillin up...MPH

MPH
Hey Bruce, might have to get together on swapin some snow blower parts for that cut-up deck you got. can't believe I missed something in the bushes in your area, must have not been on that road......MPH