Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Thanks Mike/SLI road trip

D-17_Dave

Some on here know I recently had a road trip working and had some extra time so I tried to make some time for me since I had a few days loafing between events I worked. Monday week ago I left southern New Jersey and met Steve from B&B repair to do some trading. He's a great guy and is a proud new owner of an extra B-series sickle mower. After a nice chat I made it by Sandy Lake Imp. in time to take Brenda to lunch. Afterwards I spent some time in the bone yard and loaded up some parts for my latest project. Everything went well and after a great visit I was able to find Mike (MDB) at home and out of the field long enough to get the grand tour of his fleet and see the new addition trencher. Many thanks to everyone who took time out to visit. A special thanks to Mike and his family for dinner and making me feel at home. It's always great to meet new members and/or have a chance to see old friends while out on the road. I hate it's taken me so long to post this but it's been unbelievably crazy around here lately with not much time to chat. Good thing is I am finally getting some progress on my next large project. I'll try to get some pics of that tomorrow.

Dave, Glad that you stopped by, we had a great time Monday evening. It was nice to just sit around and visit. Hope that you can swing through here sometime in the future. Mike

Dave, Isn't it fun to meet and spent a bit of time with some of the other guys from here? I recently did the same with Al Eden and it was alot of fun, interesting, and I learned some as well. Everyone I have met from this club so far have been really good guys. Glad you could enjoy the time! Steve