Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I'm in Wisconsin now

SimplicitySwede

I'm in janesville WI this summer helpin my bro in law. I brought most my 2010 with me, but I might need to buy another simplicity up here. Even the I just bought 2 717 broadmoors from CDeHeer. I'll try to get pics up.

Welcome Jared, There's a swap meet this weekend just north of you in Edgerton at the Tresherman's Park. I plan on being there most likely after lunch on Saturday. It's a big place, so you might find what you need. And you know, CL is a good place to look as well.

Make sure you get to eat at the Prime Quarter, where you can pick out, and grill your own steak!

The "Prime Quarter" is OK, but the "Texas Road House" let's you throw peanut shells on the floor. :D Just my $.02 worth. Oz

quote:
Originally posted by Oz
The "Prime Quarter" is OK, but the "Texas Road House" let's you throw peanut shells on the floor. :D Just my $.02 worth. Oz
TRH is awesome, but I have a buddy with a serious peanut allergy.sm02sm02 He goes to Prime Quarter.sm01sm01