Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MikethePlumber

New seat - thanks Mary!!

MikethePlumber
Way back in October 2011 Mary Gearheart sent me my new seat for my Big Ten. I finally got around to putting it on. All the bolt holes for the seat bottom, back rest, and arm rests lined up perfectly! Even the seat foam seems perfect, not too squishy, and not too hard. Thanks Mary for the great job on my seat!! I thought I would share a few pics.

This last pic is of my old seat. Notice the lag bolts that someone used to hold the seat on!!

GLPointon
Looks good, Tractor too! dOd I love mine too, well made seat at a good price sm01 You guys should send her pics of your finished tractors. She said she and her husband enjoys the pics and likes to see the finished product.

Yellowbee
I am so glad you like your seat. The tractor looks great! I appreciate all the comments on the seats. And yes, Hubby loves to see the finished trators! We will be at the GOTO this year and he will be in seventh heaven!

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Skelsey1989
    • SmilinSam
    • TTDE419
    • BLT
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts