Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

scored this dealer promo item today

FlashandFlare

[img]http://flashandflare.hqnetwork.com/tractor_pics/IMAG0067%20-%20resize.jpg[/img]
Stopped today to pick up a belt for my Sovereign and came home with this and a new OE belt.

Thats cool . How old is it? I was bidding on one on ebay once and forgot to get back on and bid before auction ended.

I really have no idea how old it is. How much did you bid on the one on eBay ? any idea what it ended for ? Its not for sale, it's either going in my basement family room or displayed in my shop up on fancy schmancy shelf. The dealer told me that each dealer ship got only one of these as a promo item.

I think its from the mid to late 1990's. It has the new logo on it which didn't appear until that time. Pretty neat item with both a bat and ball on it.

I got a dealer 4' x 6' shop banner that shows a Legacy on a ballfield in the homeowners back yard that says the same jingle with crowds in the stands cheering at the stripes in the grass.

The one i was bidding on went for $40or$50 I was prepared to go a little more than that.

By the way what dealer did you go to? Princetons not that far from were I live..

quote:
Originally posted by bud119195
By the way what dealer did you go to? Princetons not that far from were I live..
Where do you live ?

NM, I see your in Beaver Dam. I used to work down your way at MEC in Mayville

My local dealer has one,,,, and It's getting pretty dusty.:D:D How agout this one??? I visited Fenway Park last year. I think they earned their stripes too.:D:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Darl Swartz
    • PhanDad
    • Tom45
    • MikeES
    • BLT
    • Hick
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts