Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Got another Gold Squire! Squire 10

peterinbrooklyn

Picked this baby up by milwaukee. Thanks MEMPHIS! Im so excited! runs decent and it has a factory gold colored hydrolift. I have never seen one with that option. But it for sure came with it new. And the gold deck is in good shape...needs a belt and some bearings im sure but hey...now that I have a Squire 9 with a gold deck and a Squire 10 with gold deck and hydrolift Im all set! Can't wait to get it mowing! [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/tjman00/75ef7cf1.jpg[/IMG]

Shasta the difference between the 9 and 10 other then the engines? Are the mid PTO the same. I would sure like to know more on them

as far as I can see the motor is the only difference but the stripe decal on top of the hood has a red insert in between the white and black that matches the # 10 on the side...and the seat is all black on the squire 10 as my squire 9 has teh original seat and it has white sides :) and maybe they never offered the hydrolift in the squire 9?

quote:
Originally posted by osenga
Shasta the difference between the 9 and 10 other then the engines? Are the mid PTO the same. I would sure like to know more on them
NICE ! the gold hydro-lift is a + dOd the 9 has a cast center PTO and the 10 i think has a metal one ?

...and the seat color was different (9's-white, 10's-black), and the 9's had the older style transaxle without the diffy lock. Very cool OEM hydrolift! :O That would be the only one I've seen or heard of as well.

Sweet find. My girlfriends dad has a 10 that has been in his family for a long time. it has a factory gold hydro-lift on it. it is currently being restored.

I will try to get some soon. It got brought to a family member of his north of me in Sparta, WI. About 3 and a half hours. I will be heading up there with him sometime soon and I will get pictures. I was originally going to restore it for him but I am busy with another project for my Case VAO orchard tractor so he didnt want to bother me with it....:(!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• airgunner
    • mbsengineer
    • BLT
    • bsadler
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts