Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Frenchcreek Show Pictures

JimDk

This is a little country show that featured garden tractors, this year. It was a great turnout. First Row

Second and Third Rows

Brenda And Dave's nice lineup of 8 tractors

My 4

A/C 310 and cute little rear engine rider

Our great grandson, Austin, enjoying the show. He likes my B-207

Looks like it was a nice show, and that you had great weather for it. Your great grandson looks cute sitting on your B-207! And, by the way, I'm drooling over that Homelite of yours sm01

huffy, you will have to talk Austin out of the Homie. He likes the B-207, but claims the Homelite as "MY Blue Tractor". JimH, That is the LL that I installed the Sunstrand hydro in, and engineered a foot control. It got a lot of attention at the show. I planned to take your LL complete with cab and blower, to the show. Unfortunatly, it is too high to fit in my son-in-law's enclosed trailer, and I did not have time to take the cab off and re-install it at the show. Another show, perhaps. It was a nice show. There were many more GT's than they expected. Our hobby is very popular and growing. There were many young people showing tractors and involved in the games that were held. The weather was great until noon, Sunday when a short thunderstorm ruined everything.:(

Thanks Jim, looks like a great show... I love your Simplicity, that model has the coolest front "S"/grill combo of all sm01

Jim, A "round hood" Landlord always stands out in a sea of yellow and green, specially one as fine looking as yours! Maybe by next year's show I'll be showing my rebuilt-repowered Landlord "Rusty".:) Cheers, Wayne

Yep, out of over 100 GT's mine was the only round hood LL. Also my Homelite was the only one.:) Unfortunately, I was not able to be at the show all day. I missed seeing John U and his grandson. I do have a few more pictures that I can re-size and post. There was a rough MW Squire 9, and a A/C B-112 with some nice attachments. That is about it for other Simplicity equipment. For some dumb reason, I did not take pictures of the orphan tractors. There were some nice old walkers and a couple of old riders. Brenda from SLI and her husband Dave, win the SimpletrACtors prize for the most entries with 7 yellow A/C's and 1 Simplicity. They just finished a great B-1 with duals. It is in the middle of their row and I did not get a good picture of it.8C:||

Here are Brenda and Dave's tractors from the other direction. Starting with Dave's beautiful B-212. Their newly completed B-1 is the 4th in line.

The MW Squire 9

Lennox Kittytrack It's cute, but I never saw anyone around to get any information.