Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
jsarro

Got my new Sovereign Mowing Deck! (Tractor pics)

jsarro
I had a meet up with Kent the other day to exchange 48" decks. He was kind enough to bring me back the original deck for my 3112V from TN. I like the shape of this deck and the slimmer side chute as well as the foot guard. Here is the underside of the deck before I scraped it out with no blades.

Here it is after I bolted up the blades with new bolts and lock nuts.

Here is a couple of pics after I took a metal scraper to the underside to clean off the build up. It was good and solid underneath with no rot.

It cleaned up nicely!

Here are some top view shots. The condition is excellent!

jsarro
Here is the Sovereign taking over my garage. It will not fit through my shed doors any longer with the deck attached. It will have company soon in the garage when my AC620 is delivered within a few weeks.

My goal by the fall is to get some type of out building set up for the tractors and so I can put both cars back in the garage. Eventually I will expand my shed as well!

Thanks for viewing!:):):)

jsarro
quote:
Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen
Yeah, that garage is going to fill up quickly once that AC comes to stay. Nice lookin machine! :p
I know I am hoping to fit both tractors in one bay, and in the next few months get a out building for them. The AC620 has a loader and 3 point hitch. I measured it ballast box to loader and it was 12 ft. long by 4-5 ft wide. Thank you for the compliments! I got the 3112 mowing today.

jsarro
quote:
Originally posted by simple-kid
That Sovereign looks awesome!! Great work on the deck.
Thanks Nick! Soon I will be trying to clean off the rest of the oxidation on the side body panels.

Sign in to follow this