Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
simple-kid

CL find

simple-kid
http://providence.craigslist.org/grd/3052563257.html I talked to the guy and he said if someone doesn't come buy the tractor,he is going to scrap it on Saturday.:(!:(!:(!:(! I can't believe that,:O:O I think it has a Hi Lo and all the original lights on it. :O:O I would go get it, but I can't buy another tractor every weekend and it's kind of far away. If any of you members live around there and want another tractor, then you should go pick it up. If not I may have to.^^

Talntedmrgreen
Nice Guides and brackets, winter carb kit, and HiLo...whoever is closest needs to grab that up. I've read the ads and talked to guys before who said the same thing about scrappin machines...yet they are still for sale a week or two later. Offer to buy just the components you want, if he'll ship them to you...? I would, if I had stumbled on the ad.

GLPointon
Around here $200 is a bit high with no attachments, unless its running or loaded. but with the HI-Low, headlights, winterization kit, etc. I'd at least make an offer, if he scraps it, that would be a shame!!

simple-kid
Thanks Guys, Ill have to see, I really like it. But I have to buy a shelter to put them in and I just bought a 3416h. My dad will be really mad if I get it cause to him it's more junk in the yard. Soon Ill have more tractors the Larry.:D:D:D:D

GrincheyOne
Not bad for headlights, HI-Lo, and a running (?) 2110 Landlord although it is $50 short of a seat. Too far for me, even though I could use the parts. The seat deck and hood look good.

MysTiK
An old friend used to say "do it more - find out what it really is". That can help with a lot of things. There are many ways to do that. Sometimes it's an actually doing. Sometimes it's a day dream, or a visualization, let the imagination do it. Taking full ownership of the operation is a view also. Sometimes an unlimited, unbridled, ridiculous fantasy can bring the truth (often in hilarity). Regardless, it comes back to current realities, and how those move, and how "ME" moves. There are no limits on this investigation, or methods used to find truth. It's possible that the real thing might have nothing to do with things as they are, or as they seem. It's very personal. .... so what would 87 tractors be like ... sm03 ... with 49 of them running ... 8) ... and 4 more great deals in the ads (let the movie run). sm01 8D (there's no 'right answer' to this)

simple-kid
Thanks Graham, I may go look at this pair in the ad below. He is a lot closer and he says the b12 has a hi low but the shift rod is no longer there. What do you think the values of these are? http://maine.craigslist.org/grd/3090443008.html