Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My B112 pulling tractor

hawkspulling

I am new to the site, however I am not new to Allis / Simplicity. My name is Barrie I have several Allis and Simplicity garden that we pull and show.This is a picture of one of my tractors it is a B112 with a 16 hp kohler in it.I am still running the Allis rear with a solid one peace axle.I am building a B10 with a 25hp kohler v twin.

That looks great! If I had a B112 (which is my favorite style), I'd choose to paint it just like that too. Looks like a mini AC 200. Welcome to the club.
quote:
Originally posted by hawkspulling
I am new to the site, however I am not new to Allis / Simplicity. My name is Barrie I have several Allis and Simplicity garden that we pull and show.This is a picture of one of my tractors it is a B112 with a 16 hp kohler in it.I am still running the Allis rear with a solid one peace axle.I am building a B10 with a 25hp kohler v twin.
[img]/club2/attach/hawkspulling/IMG_0580.JPG[/img]

I always thought it looked more like a mini D21 that's why instead of it having (B112) it is called a (B21) LOL

Welcome to the club! That looks like a lot of fun! I pulled years ago with 700 series & 900 series AC's ranging from 10hp to 18hp and used shuttles, 6-speeds, and variable speed rear ends and recognize that belt smoking from under your seat panB). My favorite puller was my AC 718, 18hp single cylinder OHV K361 Kohler engine and 6-speed transmission followed closely by my 917 repowered with a 18hp Kohler magnum engine purchased new and a 6-speed transmission. I ran both tractors with 26x12x12 Firestone ags and used airplane fuel which was within the rules. Wow does this bring back some good memories!sm01 Dan

Welcome Barrie! That is a beautiful Pulling Tractor dOd Great color scheme I liked looking at your gallery pics too...looks like a fun hobby :D Cant wait to see the B10...or B25 sm01

Good looking puller. There are several experienced puller here...we gladly will answer any questions. We (my son and I) haved campaigned 2 pulling Allis tractors for 14 years, and never had any belt smoking/slipping. We run 'B'(5/8") size belts.

Just wanted to say thanks to all the great comments,I still run a belt it is a 5/8 B belt.I have never smoked the belt it has however spun the rims in the tires.I have broke 3 differentials so now I run a custom made axle that is solid no diff.

Would like to see more of your alxe arraingement, it is the weak link on these tractors. I've been doing a little toying around with pulling but don't care to break a good working tractor! I had also though about going to a straight axle set up, no diff. Would also like to eliminate the axle tube as that can be another weak link! Nice to see someone else pulling with one of these tractors. Mine is a 2110 so very similar to your B. Welcome to the club!

I 2nd the D21 look. I'm not an AC farm tractor guy but I love how the D21s look. Welcome to the forum