Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Zach's LandLord 101

simple-kid

I got over to member Zach's house to get my 3416 running again. I let him put the JB on his 101 with a hydro lift. He told me he will fix it up and paint it, If he can use it for a little while and I don't care because I don't want to use it the way it is. His 101 has been re-powered with a 13hp from a 7013. His top post battery just died so he pulled it with a rope like I do on my B1. Someday I want to buy his 101 because it runs all the time and it is so reliable.

It didn't do that good when he tried to dig into the hill. IT sure is a workhorse. But it will be good for him to haul mulch and compost to the garden's.

Hey Nick, That front bucket looks the twin of my Scoop-Tote that goes on a sleeve hitch. Could you post some pics of the mount on that bucket? I've been thinking about making a mount to put mine on front. Thanks, Larry

Hi Larry, Yes I does look the same as your rear bucket. I will get some pics of the mount on the bucket when I get it back from Zach's. The mount looks the same as any plow mount set up, I was surprised. I will get pics ASAP. Thanks, Nick

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Darl Swartz
    • Bill725
    • BLT
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts