Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
larry8200

Broke in my new "Dozer"

larry8200
This is the tractor I used for my weedcutter last year. I have a dedicated 3212H for the weedcutter now. I had to have that on a hydro!!! This LL 2210 needed a motor which I since got, and I sold my BIG TEN a while back which was what I was pushing brush piles and grading with. I like the manual lift and a standard counter weight for grading - better control, but my homemade "Stubby" stinger made of black iron pipe and two eighty pound weights from a lapping machine works good and doesn't get in the way. I also shortened a spring loaded lift rod from a 6000 series and the combination of adjustability and the spring is well worth having. Guess I'll just have to suffer with hydrolift. :D:D:D

RickS
Larry, I am impressed! If you didn't supply pictures I would have sworn that was done with a grader blade. You clearly have spent hours on your tractor using a plow to grade your driveway in the past. I see a second career for you dozer operator. Very very nice. Rick.........

larry8200
Yep, Tractor is nice, It is a part of my "permanent" collection as the example of a short wheel base flat hood. Going to redo the rims and console, and maybe find the right seat. Also, a short wheel base tractor with a dozer blade is really nice to have around, especially in the woods. And I haven't hit anything with the stubby stinger yet

larry8200
quote:
Originally posted by perry
you need a right hand lift and grader on that baby. then you can run both blades and make short work outta that driveway ;)
But I did make short work of the driveway. Nice setup. Sometimes it goes to quick and I get cheated out of seat time. Its NOT FAIR! :D:D:D

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Today's Birthdays

1. davidmoll
      davidmoll
      (61 years old)
    2. Mikethemasher
      Mikethemasher
      (50 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts