Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Craigslist find

CDwallace

1968 SIMPLICITY ALLIS-CHALMERS GARDEN TRACTOR - $125 (HARVARD) http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/grd/3105475188.html Somebody needs to rescue this one......

I'd love to rescue it but I have far too many now! And I bet that it could be had for less as it's be on for a while started at $175. No attachments by the looks of things.sm02 If you look closely there appears to be a solid rear wheel tractor in the backround possibly a 3112?

I told the wife I should go look at it, as it was from the year I was born, she didn't buy that......she says I don't have room for it in the garage, what with the motorcycle, snowmobiles, and the 7112H. I think I need a bigger garage. ;)

quote:
Originally posted by CDwallace
I told the wife I should go look at it, as it was from the year I was born, she didn't buy that......she says I don't have room for it in the garage, what with the motorcycle, snowmobiles, and the 7112H. I think I need a bigger garage. ;)
Tell her you need a project and you want to restore the tractor. You will make storage arrangements with either a shed, portable building, etc. before winter. Good luck!

HAHAHAHA Guys, I called that guy and he also has a round hood I wanted. He use to buy closed out simplicity parts. He has a carry all box and a right hand lift. Someone should go see him because he sounds like he has a lot of cool stuff. I would go see him but I can't because I'm buy a 3212h with a Hydro lift and a hi lo on Saturday, So count me out.

quote:
Originally posted by simple-kid
HAHAHAHA Guys, I would go see him but I can't because I'm buy a 3212h with a Hydro lift and a hi lo on Saturday, So count me out.
Nick, Didn't you just buy a Johnny bucket and tractor last weekend? You are a busy guy!dOd

Jack, HAHAHAHA Yes I bought the tractor and the JB Two weeks ago. But I just sold my 7012 LL and I'm going to sell my 3416s and sickle mower so I need to restock the junk in my yard. I can't pass up this deal though, A 3212h with Hydro lift and a hi low for 200 hopefully.

quote:
Originally posted by simple-kid
Jack, HAHAHAHA Yes I bought the tractor and the JB Two weeks ago. But I just sold my 7012 LL and I'm going to sell my 3416s and sickle mower so I need to restock the junk in my yard. I can't pass up this deal though, A 3212h with Hydro lift and a hi low for 200 hopefully.
Nice going Nick! Looking forward to the photos!

quote:
Originally posted by jsarro
It's been on CL for a long time. Looks like a lot of work for the ambitious!sm01
if it was close to me it would be mine iguees thats Harvard Conn. in Christ Bobby o.

Looks a bit rough but the metal is all straight. And if he has extras it would be worth a drive over for someone close to check out sm01