Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
simple-kid

Last Pics of the 7012 LL

simple-kid
Sold my 7012 LL today as is with no attachments and here are the last pics. Thank god it's gone, I didn't know what was wrong with it. But I gave the guy a really good deal so he felt happy about buying it and I felt happy about selling it.

simple-kid
HAHAHAHA Yup, But theres another coming in this weekend hopefully. The one's he don't like are the one's in the garage because he gets scraps and cuts from the sharp edges on them.:D:D:D

simple-kid
Larry, Yes It was hard to see the hydro gone and I did think about a Briggs conversion, but I really don't have the time for that and I would rather just find another one with a Briggs in it.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PGL
    • bccan
    • smalljob
    • thedaddycat
    • Bill725
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts