Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
simple-kid

Here they are. What do you think? Updated (7/8/12)

simple-kid
These may be a new purchase. What would be a good price for them? There is two of every attachment but the one with the hydro lift has a blown motor. I thought the 3210 was a hi low but it's a variable speed.

bowhunt4life
Holy cow Batman! Double each attachment. Two tillers and drives, two rear counter weights, two decks and two snowthrowers, plus a hydrolift WOW! What's it worth? Whatever you want to pay. If you are going to part or resell that will depend. Factory lights and brackets to boot. Wow.

ReedS
They're worth whatever the sellor will take for them. If the current owner has an idea what they're worth in parts they won't be cheap! OE headlights, hubcaps, fuel tanks and hydro-lift all bring good money if your parting them. Attachments are always in demand too! Good luck!

larry8200
If you can get it all home easy, its worth quite a bit. If not then much less, if they aren't running I wouldn't pay a lot no matter what. Of course I already have 2 of each... :D

SimplicitySwede
I'll admit I'm jealous of that lot lol. There's one I think it was in Rockford IL craigslist. It's a sovereign that's complete and a parts B212. Had a few attachments. One was a grader blade.

GLPointon
I dont know which snowblower drive they are (# of belts) or the sizes of tiller,blower, decks?...But, to average it all out I would say: Tractors w/deck = $75-175 ea. 1 runs 1 dont Tillers w/PTO drives = $100-200 ea. Snowblowers w/PTO drive hardware = $50-150 ea if 36" $100-300 if 42" w/single belt drive I would start with a Package deal of $450 and go up to 600 tops as needed... BUT keep in mind I have NOT seen this stuff so it can be worth alot less or more... Just my ballpark prices for here in NW Indiana...good luck sm01

Chris727
Running or not they are worth more in parts than they are together. Original headlights x 2 pr @ $100 + per pair = $200+ 36" Tiller- $150-$300 (I have a guy locally that would buy one for that, not letting go of mine) Hydrolift kit- $300+ (if in good condition) Useable Nelson Muffler- $75 (new ones are NLA) Rear Counterweight with donuts: $100+ It appears there is another 32" tiller too, but not figuring the tractors and decks and blowers, there is $825 of sellable accessories. I would be in the same range as others have mentioned, anything under $500 is great, if you can afford it. It could still be worth more possibly, but without seeing more thats my guess.

simple-kid
Well I think I'm good because he's selling them to me for under you guys lost price numbers. Wayne: I thought he would be mad, but I sold my 7012 and 3416 and the sickle mower so he doesn't care that two more are coming in, Plus there being delivered so he doesn't have to pay for gas to go get them. :D:D Thanks for helping me out !!:)

GLPointon
Nick I'm glad to hear your getting that stuff for less than the purchase price advice...But, as you may know, ALL those are WORTH much more than the purchase goal prices....CONGRATS dOd

simple-kid
Some quick pics of my new purchases. I had to get home fast because my trailer lights don't work good. The Land lord on the back of the trailer needs a carb clean and should run. Ill start a new post tomorrow. br]

Sign in to follow this