Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
rokon2813

My latest "creation"

rokon2813
Still in the beginning stages, working on the fit, and how to make it work. The old one took up too much space, had some issues, and I thought it would better serve as doner parts. :D:D This is going to mount and dismount with 3 pins and an electrical plug, just as "simple " as all the other attachments :O:O Whatta ya think, 3212 HFL ??

bowhunt4life
I gentleman I knew who worked for Simplicity had a factory fork lift attachment on one of his simplicity's. When he retired he had a back shop full of parts and manuals in microfiche(sp?). He repaired garden tractors in his spare time. I actually bought a B10 from him and that is the one that started it all. Sadly he passed away a few years back and his family auctioned everything off at an estate sale. I missed his passing and the auction. Dan that is one cool "creation"!

rokon2813
quote:
Originally posted by johnmonkey
Looks real clean. How does it go up and down? Is it a winch? jh
Up and down will be with an electric winch, hard to see but it is blue in the pic, right behind the seat. The tilt is attached to the regular lift arm, so far. We'll see with weight on it how hard it is to tilt.

GLPointon
Looks good Dan, a well planned design, I like the tilt from the lift assy...Did you find a better way to attach the forks? that always seems to be the stress point.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• thedaddycat
    • PGL
    • Bill725
    • goatfarmer
    • ParkerBarker
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts