Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
SimplicitySwede

I finally got one. Pic update

SimplicitySwede
Well you guys know how I been wanting a Flat hood Sovereign. I finally got one with a Hydro Lift!!! its a 3012. Im gonna post only on pic because the computer is moving really slow. Dont worry i took the mirror off of it already. All ive done to it is charged the battery put new battery clamps on it. and put a tube in the front tire. My 2 Favorite things from Wisconsin: A Simplicity and my 9 month old Nephew Noah.

• Like 1

SimplicitySwede
quote:
Originally posted by dads707
What was wrong with the mirror???
Well I don't wanna distract myself from my good looks lol. Also if it was suppose to be there I'd be happy with it lol

huffy
Swede: Even though the muffler's a Nelson can and doesn't have the weight of a stack, it still would probably be a good idea for you to fashion a bracket going up to one of the head bolts for added support. I don't see one in the pics, and if something hits that piping it might cause the threads in the block to strip. Darn nice tractor, by the way.

SimplicitySwede
[quote]Originally posted by simple-kid
Nice Pics!!! Is that a honda 400 ex or a trx 450 in the background of one of the pics?? [/quote I think that one is a 250 ex. It's my bro in laws neighbors. He also has 2 400 exs

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Bear
    • Bill725
    • gwiseman
    • Tterryups
    • abu507
    • CarlH
  • Today's Birthdays

1. cojo92
      cojo92
      (29 years old)
    2. Rebel_Ron
      Rebel_Ron
      (36 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts