Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I finally got one. Pic update

SimplicitySwede

Well you guys know how I been wanting a Flat hood Sovereign. I finally got one with a Hydro Lift!!! its a 3012. Im gonna post only on pic because the computer is moving really slow. Dont worry i took the mirror off of it already. All ive done to it is charged the battery put new battery clamps on it. and put a tube in the front tire. My 2 Favorite things from Wisconsin: A Simplicity and my 9 month old Nephew Noah.

• Like 1

quote:
Originally posted by simple-kid
Looks Like a great new tractor!!!!dOddOd
Its a variable. Nick I'm jealous of your recent purchase lol

quote:
Originally posted by dads707
What was wrong with the mirror???
Well I don't wanna distract myself from my good looks lol. Also if it was suppose to be there I'd be happy with it lol

More pics http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r569/SimplicitySwede/1968%20Simplicity%203012V%20Sovereign/

Swede: Even though the muffler's a Nelson can and doesn't have the weight of a stack, it still would probably be a good idea for you to fashion a bracket going up to one of the head bolts for added support. I don't see one in the pics, and if something hits that piping it might cause the threads in the block to strip. Darn nice tractor, by the way.

Nice Pics!!! Is that a honda 400 ex or a trx 450 in the background of one of the pics??

[quote]Originally posted by simple-kid
Nice Pics!!! Is that a honda 400 ex or a trx 450 in the background of one of the pics?? [/quote I think that one is a 250 ex. It's my bro in laws neighbors. He also has 2 400 exs

My brother had a 250 ex and a trx 450 and the 450 was scary fast when riding it. The 250 was a beater.