Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
simple-kid

Almost went off the deep end!!

simple-kid
Well I was just out plowing some dirt with my 3112 of 3012, off the edge of our land, for fill, When I had backed up to turn around I went a little to close to the edge and me and the tractor almost went crashing into some brush. So I put the plow down and shut the tractor down so I could stick it into gear to hold it from crashing. Then I walked over to are shelter and got my ATV and pulled the tractor out with the winch on the front.

The green trap is on a 70's MFG boat (Grandpa's). I was surprised to see that the trailer is a snowco or snoco with the original hub caps on it, If I'm not mistaken snowco made the tow bee.

timflury
quote:
Originally posted by simple-kid
The green trap is on a 70's MFG boat (Grandpa's). I was surprised to see that the trailer is a snowco or snoco with the original hub caps on it, If I'm not mistaken snowco made the tow bee.
I do believe that Snowco made boat trailers. And yes, they also made the Tow-Bee trailers.

phillobbezoo
That's a close call, this past winter a guy died blowing snow of his drive way by falling off a ledge similar to the one you almost fell over, be careful

huffy
Glad to see you were not hurt. Just chalk it up as a reminder that tractoring's dangerous no matter how careful you try to be. In an odd way, a close call's good for us all now and then . . . keeps us on our toes.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• thedaddycat
    • goatfarmer
    • ParkerBarker
    • Bill725
    • CarlH
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts