Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
larry8200

Discovered a new model.

GLPointon
I love that exhaust dumping right under the drivers seat "It always starts out FUN till someone gets monoxide poisoning" or burns up in a gasoline fire...lol :Dsm06sm05:OC:(!:(yellngr2:Y:drlsm00 XX(XX(

GrincheyOne
WOW! looks like the one I got off of CL, thanks to GregB!:D Still trying to get the rockshaft free! I thought my gas tank was something else. Well, whatever holds the fuel and doesn't leak!.:o) Wayne

GLPointon
Larry did you buy it? All goofing aside, its loaded with parts and potential well worth the price. sm01
quote:
Originally posted by perry
it was worth the $100 sm01

larry8200
The add says "It runs." but it was gone when I contacted seller. I would have bought it for $100. Lot of parts BUT I would have put it on display out front for at least a month!!! LOL Redifineing "Yard Art"

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• RickS
    • Mine19821
    • spi
    • PGL
    • bccan
    • smalljob
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts