Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Discovered a new model.

larry8200

I like the upgraded gas tank. Aw heck a little rubbing compound and it will look new.

I love that exhaust dumping right under the drivers seat "It always starts out FUN till someone gets monoxide poisoning" or burns up in a gasoline fire...lol :Dsm06sm05:OC:(!:(yellngr2:Y:drlsm00 XX(XX(

I bet that thing PURRRRRSSSSS. I'd hate to drive it across my lawn right now.:O:O}:)}:)

WOW! looks like the one I got off of CL, thanks to GregB!:D Still trying to get the rockshaft free! I thought my gas tank was something else. Well, whatever holds the fuel and doesn't leak!.:o) Wayne

I think that is the rare 'whisper cut' model with the easy swap 'gas pack' for switching between multiple machines

it was worth the $100 sm01 i picked up a Allis B-10 with the hood cut out and a 1 gallon plastic gas can stuck in there.

Larry did you buy it? All goofing aside, its loaded with parts and potential well worth the price. sm01
quote:
Originally posted by perry
it was worth the $100 sm01

The add says "It runs." but it was gone when I contacted seller. I would have bought it for $100. Lot of parts BUT I would have put it on display out front for at least a month!!! LOL Redifineing "Yard Art"

I dont know why, but seeing that brings me to think of the Burt Reynolds movie Deliverance..OO

quote:
Originally posted by SmilinSam
I dont know why, but seeing that brings me to think of the Burt Reynolds movie Deliverance..OO
Do I hear banjo music????