Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Portage 2012

bud119195

Went to the 1st annual tractor show in Portage wisc Saturday,wasn't a huge show but not to bad for a 1st one.Got a few pics of a few garden tractors.First 3 are my tractors and the rest are just random.

Looks like some nice stuff to see there, didn't know they had one going there. Maybe next year I will go check it out. Thanks for the pics! Steve

I drove by there today and wanted so bad to stop but I was working on putting the loader on the B10. Next year I will be there for sure with both Allis's. Great Pics!

Thanks for sharing and I still say I cant bring mine because they don't look as nice as yours or that big ten that was next to yours.

quote:
Originally posted by sierradriver
Thanks for sharing and I still say I cant bring mine because they don't look as nice as yours or that big ten that was next to yours.
Like I said saturday it doesnt matter what they look like. Bring it to Burnett and lets see what it looks like.I will have a bunch of my old clunkers there.

quote:
Originally posted by sierradriver
My stuff isn't in "eat-off-of" condition, and I still bring my stuff to the shows. It's more about the good time had with others that have the same interests.dOddOd If this old equipment was built with today's manufacturing processes, folks would be throwing a lot more of it away.

dOd Todd, thanks for the pics. Looks like a nice little show with a good variety of tractors. B10Dave