Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MikeG

Deere envy?

MDB
quote:
Originally posted by MikeG
Sometimes people can't help themselves. It's in nice shape with a good tailgate, but why not just buy a JD cart.}:)
[img]/club2/attach/MikeG/jdcartsmall.jpg[/img]

Cause Deere never made a cart near that good and also Deere is good at "borrowing" others ideas.......

GLPointon
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DITTO Mike <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< More like Deere has Simplicity/Allis Chalmers Envy :D I would love to find one like that "for sale". I've already got the yellow paint

MDB
Almost as bad as this embarrassment .....B)

The fellow that owned this before me pulled it behind a Deere and thought it had to match....I'll get it straightened out at some point....:D666

GrincheyOne
The PO of my '68 2110, had a right hand and left hand version of that mower (8HP right?). Got rid of the 2110 in favor of a 12HP Jacobson w/hydro (for his hired help). Great little mowers. Tractors (?) with all that case work, I think the tractor would really be cooking this summer! Wayne

rokon2813
I can't believe a man that can do a total resto on a trencher in a month can't find a couple hours to throw some yellow on that thing. :O:O}:)}:):o):o):o)

MDB
quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
I can't believe a man that can do a total resto on a trencher in a month can't find a couple hours to throw some yellow on that thing. :O:O}:)}:):o):o):o)

lgtbrown
most of us probably know the story behind ac orange.i like to tell it to jd people & then ask them about jd green in turn they have no answer then i procede to tell why jd green ENVY!!!!