Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Craigslist Find

ardisam

Its supposed to resemble a 1920-30 Allis Chalmers farm tractor. Steel wheels wouldn't be much good for mowing but like the looks of the back fenders8D8D

I like the steel wheels and the back fenders. I just don't think they go with the squared hood, modern steering wheel, etc. Maybe if he repainted the front of the tractor or something it wouldn't look quite as contradictory. But, to me the steel wheels, back fenders, and steel seat clash with the rest of the tractor.

Is suppose to look OLD? with Power Steering??? Looks to me like somebody has way too much free time...:o) It is very "artfully" done. but I prefer the OEM look

that's gonna beat the heck out of him pushing snow down the driveway:D.
quote:
Originally posted by ardisam
Check this out!http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/grd/3143870673.html

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Jac
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts