Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

JJ MARSHALL

can hydo lift be put on this tractor ? 7018 if so what all does it take ? PARTS it had a electric lift on it when i got it. also is it a lot trouble? will the hydo lift off the 7100 work? THANKS JJ

You will need to weld a tube in the frame for it since the 7000 series tractors didn`t have that option. Other than that yes, it can be done. I have one in the classifieds for sale that you can see a picture of. If I sold it, I would even supply the tube from the 7100 that the lift handle goes through. If you find another I can give you the dimensions to where you will need to drill the hole for a tube.

He will need the shims and springs from a 7100 series hydro. The ad I have for sale includes all that and if he buys one from someone else he will want to make sure he gets those shims and springs. He has to have a hydrostat. The 7018 is a hydro.

The Electric lifts are great but slow (compared to the armstrong lift) but you CAN"T beat the Hydro-Lift...Good luck sm01