Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B1 decal set

osenga

Got my decal set today for the ole B1. Working on the hood ones now. Not sure where a few of the other ones go since they wasn't on there when I stripped it down . So if I could get some pics of the other decal that would be great to show me along my way and all and my need some pointers as I start the B10 next Just like to give a big ole thanks ahead of time

Bryan, I'm not real sure. On a B10, the safety decal would be right in front of the shifter on the bottom of the dash. And the warning goes on the gas tank right beside the battery. On a B1 not sure but someone might know now that they know which decals

Decals I found: 1 AC Grill decal side hood decals 1 shifter decal and below differences.. First tractor has one on the dash, and none on the tank.

Second one has one on the tank and no dash decal.

They both apear to be original.

Bryan alot of the operators/parts manuals have a page with decals & placements in it. But on some of the B series you have to use the Simplicity equvilents to download the manuals which may have differant decals... Good luck...sm01