Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
simple-kid

New Tractor Shed!

simple-kid
Here Is my new shed. Well its not really new but it's new to me and my tractors. We took it Out of or friends yard. Me and my dad still need to make a door and put the shingles on it. HAHAHA my dad laughed when he came home and saw my 3210 and 3012 were in it when the shed was already not done.LOL

GLPointon
We (our tractors) can ALWAYS use more "indoor" space. I like it... Looks like you can do a future add-on on the side with the higher roof line (called a shed dormer I think) dOd

simple-kid
JH, THANKS AND I LIKE THE DESIGN TO! Larry, LOL. Well Larry it will be there forever so you will see it at some point. Dave, hahaha yup. HAHA I don't think the care about that shed, they don't see the potential benefit in the shed like me, But they don't have 9 tractor either though. LOL :D:D:D

simple-kid
I think the length is 12 feet and width is 8 feet. Thanks for the reply Jack. Wayne, Yes I can get two more tractors in it. Yes I don't even like leaving them under a tarp. LOL

simple-kid
Josh, HAHAHAH thanks. LOL Stanley, Actually it really isn't that bad, I thought it would be shaky too. Oh and thats granite rock, and as you may Know granites pretty strong. LOL

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• bowhunt4life
    • summerbird065
    • BruceH
    • Todd 717
    • SmilinSam
    • thedaddycat
    • RayS
    • Ronald Hribar
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts