Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Tractor Shed!

simple-kid

Here Is my new shed. Well its not really new but it's new to me and my tractors. We took it Out of or friends yard. Me and my dad still need to make a door and put the shingles on it. HAHAHA my dad laughed when he came home and saw my 3210 and 3012 were in it when the shed was already not done.LOL

Hey, any old port in a storm--right??? Have your friends missed their shed yet?ngr2ngr2:D:D

We (our tractors) can ALWAYS use more "indoor" space. I like it... Looks like you can do a future add-on on the side with the higher roof line (called a shed dormer I think) dOd

JH, THANKS AND I LIKE THE DESIGN TO! Larry, LOL. Well Larry it will be there forever so you will see it at some point. Dave, hahaha yup. HAHA I don't think the care about that shed, they don't see the potential benefit in the shed like me, But they don't have 9 tractor either though. LOL :D:D:D

Nick, Looks like you have room for two more w/o expansion. It's great to have your favorites out of the weather! Good luck, Wayne

I think the length is 12 feet and width is 8 feet. Thanks for the reply Jack. Wayne, Yes I can get two more tractors in it. Yes I don't even like leaving them under a tarp. LOL

I think it looks kind of shaky to me.You really need to do something about that whatever it is you have piled there.Be careful it doesn't collapse on you.

Josh, HAHAHAH thanks. LOL Stanley, Actually it really isn't that bad, I thought it would be shaky too. Oh and thats granite rock, and as you may Know granites pretty strong. LOL

Hey Nick It looks like you have enough head room you could build a upper deck and stack them up.:D:D( well maybe not) Looks real serviceable.

I gotta tell ya, Nick, that last picture looks kinda like if you opened the door there might just be a bench inside with a big hole cut in it to sit on. :O:o)