Sign in to follow this  
osenga

some done today

osenga
front shot of the B10

Then the Simplicity 700 AC B1 and Early B10

Then a nice look at the B10

Close up of the B1

I'll get more posted as I get stuff done which next will be to get the decals on the Big Ten. How they looking so far??

GLPointon
Very nice looking fleet Bryan. I'm really diggin that B10, I hope my B12 turns out as nice as that. I'll be refering to yours for fit & finish, decals, etc... dOd Great job...They all look good dOd

osenga
Well the decals showed up for the Big Ten today. Hope to have them on by the weekend. Then off to getting the seats ouch that one will hurt the wallet some lol. Will get pics up soon as there in there.

GrincheyOne
Bryan, If you need location measurements for the "BIG TEN" decal, I can get them off the instrument tower, that I still have. Wayne (is that a weed cutter peeking out from behind the B10?)

Talntedmrgreen
quote:
Originally posted by GrincheyOne
(is that a weed cutter peeking out from behind the B10?)
I recognize it too....bet it has low hours on it this summer 8C

osenga
Sure is. Don't look good getting to put it to the test this year . Unless I fall asleep while on it and get some feild corn stalks not like there much to speak of it there at all around me

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• CarlH
    • Skelsey1989
    • littlefan
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Dave-Saratoga
      Dave-Saratoga
      (67 years old)
    2. FlashandFlare
      FlashandFlare
      (47 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts