Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

some done today

osenga

front shot of the B10

Then the Simplicity 700 AC B1 and Early B10

Then a nice look at the B10

Close up of the B1

I'll get more posted as I get stuff done which next will be to get the decals on the Big Ten. How they looking so far??

Very nice looking fleet Bryan. I'm really diggin that B10, I hope my B12 turns out as nice as that. I'll be refering to yours for fit & finish, decals, etc... dOd Great job...They all look good dOd

Nice work Bryan. Like the black shaft cover, have any extras? or sources. Cheers, Wayne

Well the decals showed up for the Big Ten today. Hope to have them on by the weekend. Then off to getting the seats ouch that one will hurt the wallet some lol. Will get pics up soon as there in there.

Bryan, If you need location measurements for the "BIG TEN" decal, I can get them off the instrument tower, that I still have. Wayne (is that a weed cutter peeking out from behind the B10?)

quote:
Originally posted by GrincheyOne
(is that a weed cutter peeking out from behind the B10?)
I recognize it too....bet it has low hours on it this summer 8C

Sure is. Don't look good getting to put it to the test this year . Unless I fall asleep while on it and get some feild corn stalks not like there much to speak of it there at all around me

jsarro; yes tis is rattle cans and if a few of the guy want to chime in they sure turned out nice with them to. And like to thank everybody for the comments to