Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
osenga

got to come together some day

osenga

well left to right they are my 725 had for about 3 years now squire 9 building out of parts sitting around WonderBoy 700 I bought off Dan (Rokon) dont look the same lol these are all going to be really slow build back up. I have no rush on them just like to have all there wheels on them befor winter and if not just little hard to move around will be all. Worse part is the shop is getting a little full out there

huffy
What, we only get pics of 3? I was lucky enough to meet Osenga recently and view his fine collection. For those that don't know, he's not only restoring the 3 tractors in the picture - but 5 more at the same time. I thought I was ambitious, but taking on 8 full-blown restos at one time is mind boggling. Since I saw that I've stopped calling him Osenga and now refer to him as "The Ocho".

GrincheyOne
Bryan, I am feeling a little less ashamed, about how dragged out my main project has become. In March I was looking for better painting weather, now that the hot weather is starting to ease up. I can get back to the main 2110 Project. I just have to make sure the weed cutter sub-project meets up with the completion of the 2110 (or should I say 2114?). They do go together. Wayne Ur doing great, even though You lost the shed.

Sign in to follow this