Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Loader pulley

huffy

I lost the pulley that mounts on the engine PTO shaft to run the hydraulic pump for my loader. I know it's in my garage somewhere, but despite searching high and low several times I can't find it. I'm sure it'll turn up eventually, but in the meantime I figured I'd go ahead and pick up another one. Does anyone know the diameter? It's part #125067.

P/N 125067 superceded to 159128 in my 1982 price book and has since evaporated. I am making an educated guess that the drive pulley should be same diameter as the driven pulley. Most hydraulic pumps run up to 4000 RPM.

I see a new entry in the "senior moments" forum in your future..? sm00 At least you "misplaced" something that's easy to replace... Good luck :D

Chris, Im using the same pulley I use for everything...blower, weedcutter, EZ Rake, ...pretty sure it's 4.5".

quote:
Originally posted by huffy
It seemed like I was the only person posting there.
Some of us need to be outside to get some stuff done.:D:D:D;)

quote:
Originally posted by BLT
quote:
You never have senior moments when you're outside getting stuff done? I think it's just that I'm the only one not ashamed to admit the errors I make. LOL.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BLT
quote:
You never have senior moments when you're outside getting stuff done? I think it's just that I'm the only one not ashamed to admit the errors I make. LOL.
When I am busy it must happen 30 times an hour and I always say I will set it down where I won't forget and after that, it seems to get lost forever.:D

Mistakes are what makes for new threads. If it weren't for mistakes, I would have nothing to say. Arguably, there are no mistakes. I need to go there for some reason; or it would not have happened. Mistakes are like coffee breaks. I recommend more senior moments for everyone; just for the fun. :D