Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MDB

One of our members was a victim of theft!

MDB
Jonathon Mole AKA JonnysAC had his shop broken into on July 17th. The thieves got away with his 3500 watt Allis Chalmers generator, a new chainsaw a new floor jack and his collection of handmade model steam engines....!:(!

Darn thieves anyhowCB):(!:||ngr2 Any and all help would appreciated.

rokon2813
I doubt any of it will make it this far, but I'll be watching at the local swaps and shows. That stuff is pretty unique, and will be hard to get rid of other than places like this club frequents

GLPointon
Alot of evil in this world!!! If there's anything he needs from us just say the word. There's a big swap meet here in Gary, In. every weekend. I'll tell my coworkers to keep a lookout for the AC Generator (the easiest to spot) may be too far away but who knows..?

Chris727
There's a "recently purchased" one on eBay right now. Could this be it? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Allis-Chalmers-Generator-Power-Plant-3-5-Kw-/150889813501?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2321bbd5fd

D-17_Dave
The one on ebay matches the color of the engine but I can't tell if the tank in the FB picture has been changed like the ebay one. Mine has a black color engine, the one on ebay is light colored.