Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

simplicity 2012 rear pto

Keenan

i bought a simplicity 2012 and found a tiller and the pto but the lever to engage the pto is missing. I was wondering if somebody had the specifications on the engagement lever. if somebody is in michigan i would like to look at the lever and look at the hookup. Keenan

I'm in NW Indiana (near New Buffalo, Mi) and have a couple... PM me if your close enough...Easy to copy the lever. Do you know exactly what parts you need? Just the lever?

There are schematics for both parts on here somewhere, maybe in Tech Tips. I'll search for them when I get to my computer, can't post links with my phone.

These are probably not exactly what your looking for. You may need a longer rod but I have one similar to the top link below on mine. Either could be made to work. In the second link the mounting bolt is going the right direction. The first picture is blurry but appears to be in the right direction as well. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Simplicity-Guide-Assy-Clutch-Rod-1669274-w-Spring-/150568908568?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230e9b3718 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Simplicity-Guide-157684-NEW-/220846416780?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336b78e38c