Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

trying to locate SN# Allis-Chalmers

scootinscott

ive been trying to find out where the SN# is located on my what i think is a BIG-TEN Allis-Chalmers THANK YOU for any and all your help

Here is a picture of the tag on my Big Ten [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/55chevy/Big10c.jpg[/IMG]

quote:
Originally posted by osenga
And if your wanting to download the manual use 990314 for you to get one for a 64LL but the same tractor
The 990314 is the equilvalent of the early B-10, with the 9HP engine. The 990350 or 990351 (with hydraulic lift) are the equivalents of the Big Ten.

Sometimes this link can be helpful for some little mysteries: http://www.simpletractors.com/Main/x-ref_table.htm And there's about a ton of related Simp/AC info with the links on the left side of that page. And that's only a beginning also. sm01 Model #'s are called MFR #'s (aka manufacturer #'s) Those are the most important ones, and usually start with 990xxx, or 1690xxx. Welcome to the club.

thank you but i dont have that tag on mine and thanks for the tip but i have the operators and service manual
quote:
Originally posted by osenga
And if your wanting to download the manual use 990314 for you to get one for a 64LL but the same tractor