Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Tarheel

Head gasket replacement-Labor flat rate

Tarheel
Hi all, As you may have seen in the Talking tractors forum I have just replaced head gaskets on a 25 hp Briggs 445777. Being this was my first I wouldn't want to over charge for my learning. Could anyone tell me what the flat labor rate for this job should be ? Both heads were warped and one cleaned up pretty quickly while the other was bad enough to require some work. Thanks in advance.

Tarheel
Thanks Wayne, I didn't do a good job asking my question at all and you answered just what I asked. What I should have asked was how many hours should this job take or how many hours will Briggs & Stratton pay for this repair under warranty ? Thanks again and I'm sorry I wasn't clear.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• TTDE419
    • AC710
    • PGL
    • s_stephen
    • MARK (LI)
    • Bill725
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts