Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Hefty Tractor

Ronald Hribar

Found on on CL in my old hometown of Greenwood WI Was made in Juneau WI Has 4 cylinder Renault motor in it What I would like to know is what transmission is in it And the elelectric clutch for the PTO if it is still available It looks like a nice unit and started up nicely

Guess noody ever heard of it before They did make a model similar to the Allis G

Ronald, I know this is the "Show & Tell" forum, but without some "show", I have no idea what you're describing. Pics please.

Ron, any idea what model it is?? F ? G ? R? I found a bit of info on google but not a lot. This is just an old want ad, with a bit of info that might help Early 1970,s Hefty tractor made by Holtan Axle and Transmission Co. Juneau 'Wi. It's A 4 cylinder Continental R (R stands for Renault) engine Model 800-46 Some parts apparently were distributed under their initials too, so you might look up HAXCO. Since they were an axle and transmission company, the tranny is likely their own.

Bill, here are a few to look at.;) I was bored :O Hefty G, Hefty A-616, Hefty F and a Hefty High G Looks like they also might have made an R series and maybe a W series.

The one I looked at is like the second to last picture. The yellow one with flat top fenders What I am interested in is what kind of transmission and electric clutch it has