Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
NandoG

B-1 Fallowed me home

Kent
Wow! dOddOddOddOd First MDB with a trencher, and now you with a B-1/forklift! The most precious of metal! When will we see someone with a post-hole digger, and the trio would be complete? Yes, we definitely need more pics. Lots of pics!

ReedS
That's a needle in the haystack! Nice find and I'll echo the others on the mo' pic's please! Kent, not long ago there was an ad on CL in CT that mentioned a PH digger but I didn't check it out so I can't say for sure if it was or was not...... wish I had now but I also knew if the seller knew, then I didn't have nearly enough cash! sm00:D

PeppyDan
Nice find and I can't believe no one commented on the Snowco trailer you brought it home on;) That would look like a jump back in time with a little restoration and paint on them bothdOd! Dan

NandoG
Thanks guys, I found it on CL in Randolph NJ about 1hr1/2 from me. The battery is to big so they put it in the front, one of the forks is bent downwards a bit, there is no key to turn it off and the choke cable is disconected, but it runs good for its age. It is a Snowco trailer good eyes (PeppyDan). Here are some more Pictures.
[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/fork lift1.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/fork lift2.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/fork lift3.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/fork lift4.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/fork lift5.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/fork lift6.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/fork lift7.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/fork lift8.jpg[/img]

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• BruceH
    • Todd 717
    • SmilinSam
    • thedaddycat
    • RayS
    • Ronald Hribar
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts