Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-1 Fallowed me home

NandoG

I just went to pick up a B-1 with Fork Lift attachment in NJ.
[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/Fork lift.jpg[/img]
It is fully functional, the engine is a 1966 model 19.

Why'd they put the battery up front like that? Was the PO trying to add weight to the front, or did he use a battery that was too large to fit in the tractor?

Wow! dOddOddOddOd First MDB with a trencher, and now you with a B-1/forklift! The most precious of metal! When will we see someone with a post-hole digger, and the trio would be complete? Yes, we definitely need more pics. Lots of pics!

That's a needle in the haystack! Nice find and I'll echo the others on the mo' pic's please! Kent, not long ago there was an ad on CL in CT that mentioned a PH digger but I didn't check it out so I can't say for sure if it was or was not...... wish I had now but I also knew if the seller knew, then I didn't have nearly enough cash! sm00:D

Nice find and I can't believe no one commented on the Snowco trailer you brought it home on;) That would look like a jump back in time with a little restoration and paint on them bothdOd! Dan

Thanks guys, I found it on CL in Randolph NJ about 1hr1/2 from me. The battery is to big so they put it in the front, one of the forks is bent downwards a bit, there is no key to turn it off and the choke cable is disconected, but it runs good for its age. It is a Snowco trailer good eyes (PeppyDan). Here are some more Pictures.
[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/fork lift1.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/fork lift2.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/fork lift3.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/fork lift4.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/fork lift5.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/fork lift6.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/fork lift7.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/fork lift8.jpg[/img]

Here is a vid of it running. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fOiqmrUDDk&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Hope you enjoy it more than I did looking and and watching. Great find! Is the fork bent or the mounting bar twisted? Thanks for sharing.