Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Nuzzy

Lots of big changes going on!

Nuzzy
Been a while since I had some fun and/or harebrained project to post pics of! Well, unfortunately that trend will continue, for now... Michigan has been great to us these last five years, but a work opportunity for me has come up back in our home state (Washington) that we just can't pass up. Thus, at the end of August, our little family will be moving back across country, returning to the great Pacific Northwest. Bittersweet for sure, but we're excited for the next chapter in our lives! One large downside will be the decreased need for tractors :( As much as it breaks my heart, I'll be offloading most of my tractor stuff. Likely only taking my diesel repowered 912 and one spring trip blade, that means I'll be re-homing a 7116H w/ hydro lift and front PTO, two 42" blowers, a second spring trip blade, a couple 48" decks, and who knows what else! Maybe someone here will want to offer a good home :p Of course we can't just have ONE major change going on... My wife and I just welcomed our second daughter home! Miss Kinley Raegan Nusbaum, born July 26th. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/V7GLl.jpg[/IMG] Her big sister Avery has been very excited to have a new baby around. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ktOJO.jpg[/IMG] Kids rock!! 8D

Talntedmrgreen
Congrats man! Change is exciting, especially for folks who welcome it. I'm glad to hear of the opportunity, and happy to hear the news of the new little one! dOd August is here already, do you're going to be an awful busy boy! Might have to see about that 7116...I can't take one now, but have been shopping for a decent RBT hydro for a farmer friend up in Big Rapids all spring and summer.

RickS
Wait just one minute! You expect us to say congratulations when you announce you need to reduce your tractor herd?:O All kidding aside Congratulations on your new job, relocation back to Washington, and the new addition to the family. Rick.........

Brettw
Congrats on the new daughter and the new direction in life. Must be quite the opportunity to leave that wonderful home and land you have. Too bad on the tractors, but in the long run, you can always build back up, and the move is to create a better future for the two girls and.......whomever else may join the picture! Good Luck to you and your family, Eric!

Nuzzy
Thanks all! Yes, it was not an easy decision. All of the reasons we wanted to leave Washington are still valid. But, it was quality of life that drove the first move, and so it is with the move back. We will miss the land and the snow, the heat and the rural setting, the lack of traffic, and many other things that have made Michigan great for us! However, I have opportunity to work with a good friend in a growing company that will truly be a dream job, with far better long term financial potential. There's land to be had in Washington, you just have to pay for it B) So hopefully once again we'll have some space to play and needs for a whole new herd of GTs; may just take a few more years... We will be going back to an amazing friend group though, and for that, I can't wait!!

GrincheyOne
Eric, I sent you and a "Washingtonian" member DickC (Dick Campbell), who lives in Colville, WA. an email. He is an owner/collector involved in acquiring older GT equipment and rebuilding it. He has the left fender, and the S/G off my '65 BIG TEN. Maybe you two can hook up. Good luck in your re-relocation with your wife and daughters, and all the best in your new occupation.:) Cheers, Wayne BTW if I was not so far away from MI, I would be tempted to take advantage of the equipment in the classifieds.}:)

Nuzzy
quote:
Originally posted by GrincheyOne
Eric, I sent you and a "Washingtonian" member DickC (Dick Campbell), who lives in Colville, WA. an email. He is an owner/collector involved in acquiring older GT equipment and rebuilding it. He has the left fender, and the S/G off my '65 BIG TEN. Maybe you two can hook up. Good luck in your re-relocation with your wife and daughters, and all the best in your new occupation.:) Cheers, Wayne BTW if I was not so far away from MI, I would be tempted to take advantage of the equipment in the classifieds.}:)
Thanks! I certainly appreciate the email. No clue how much room we'll end up with in the truck, but who knows! Part of the fun of moving a whole house, right? :D

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Mine19821
    • dhoadley
    • rocks70
    • rokon2813
    • dynodave
  • Today's Birthdays

1. davidmoll
      davidmoll
      (61 years old)
    2. Mikethemasher
      Mikethemasher
      (50 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts