Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
steve-wis

stripes from the 616

steve-wis
Got out after lunch and mowed the lawn, it is finally growing a bit with the rain of the last week or two. That old 616, along with the 575 stick steer wonderboy, does the best job of mowing of anything I have! I love those stripes!!

The last pic shows my tractor shed in the back yard, which is over full right now, plus two up with the cars in the garage. Either going to move back to the country, or build another shed here. Steve

steve-wis
Yes Mark, we took down the other big tree early this spring. Really opens up the back yard. Another shed is an option, although a place in the country is a more permanent solution. Will see what God has for us. I was born and raised on 960 acres in Upper Mich. so I kind of miss the country. Steve

GLPointon
Looks nice Steve...I vote for a move to the country, then you can do ALOT more stripes & more shed space too .....and a BIG garden, more pets, pool to maintain, more landscape maintenance, leaves, getting snowed-in, well or septic trbls...WOW I'm movin' to town! :D:D just kiddin' I LOVE country living...

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Today's Birthdays

1. davidmoll
      davidmoll
      (61 years old)
    2. Mikethemasher
      Mikethemasher
      (50 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts