Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

NEW ONE TO THE FLEET

rick66

Got this 2010 a few days ago. Back in the spring I posted an add at work for Simplicity tractors and a guy said he had a tiller for sale. So i went and got it. While at his place I saw this and inquired about it. He said he would sell it but that he might take the 16HP and put it in another tractor. Long story short he called and ask if I still wanted it and that he would just keep it all together. Now the tiller has been reunited. The tracter runs great and has tons of power.

Nice machine! I had a 2010 that was repowered with a 16HP Briggs. I sold it in a weaker momentwah

• Who's Online (See full list)

• RedbarnRick
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts