Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Need some powermax measurements

HerbP

I find myself suddenly with a lot of aggregate relocation duties up at the cottage... I decided I would build myself a sort of Johnny Bucket and use the snowblower mule hitch to mount it on... Unfortunately, I came away this weekend having forgotten to get some measurements off the tractor... I wonder if someone on the list here can get me some measurements off their powermax... Confirm the outer width of the holes for mount pins is 18.5" Confirm the inner width of the holes for mount pins is 17.5" Distance of center of mount pins from ground: _______ Vertical distance from center of mount pins up to cylinder mount pin: _______ Length of cylinder compressed: _____ fully extended: _____ A friend with a metal shop put a sheet of 3/16" steel in his sheers and cut me the pieces for the bucket which I'll weld together and then build a frame... Going to see how much I can get fabbed this week before I head out again on the weekend. Would be great to get it mostly built so I only have to do minor modifications to get it working...

Also if anyone happens to know the travel distance for the lift cables (the cables that go forward from the 3pth through the channel on the running board to lift the mower deck). Thinking of using the cables to trip the bucket.