Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I found a B-112!

simple-kid

I found this B-112 on CL yesterday and I 'm going to look at it tomorrow. It has been repainted and it has a good hydro lift. Hopefully I can pick it up!

HAHAH yup they keep rolling in and out here. Yah I think its time for a good working hydro lift!! I hope it doesn't get away!!:O:O

Thanks for the replies! Yup I got it!!!! WOH! It runs very nice, has orig paper work and a 48 inch deck. I'm very happy with it. He almost loaded it back up when I tried to offer lower on it. :O:O:OCHydro lift works great and the tractor it self is nice for it's age!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hmmm. clean. fascinating. sm03 better talk to it; find out if it's a boy or girl tractor. and also what language it speaks. 8D that's important. listen. 8) that's really beautiful, and the 48deck is a treat. wow, that's in good shape. dOd it feels good just to look at it. May we have a couple nice posed pix? please? w the wheels turned? in just the right place? what's the sign on the grille? is that a W for wow? with? wonder? does someone's name start w W? this is a very interesting and attractive tractor. keep it away from 008.

Thanks Graham. I will get some good pix later today. I think the "W" is for the guys Last name, James Webster? Maybe?? I kind of like it on the grille!! She need the blades sharpened so it will cut better. I'm going to get it out as much as I can to mow the field!:D:D:D

The "W" is like a badge, similiar to the "S" for Superman. We should have a contest as to who can come up with the best Superhero name for the B112...such as Wonder B. Let's start the chain going. 1. Wonder B

400.00 Too much, That tractor will only last another 30 years. You could have paid 1200.00 for a new mower that would have lasted you 3 years and then bought another. GREAT_GREAT GREAT BUY.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PhanDad
    • PGL
    • littlemarv
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts