Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors



Recommended Posts

Brendon, As far as I know, from personal experience and friends who are Ct. state troopers,it is totally legal only if you have one of those orange triangles (SMV plates) on the rear of your tractor. Good Luck, John
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...